Website Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Innisfree Hotels is an inclusive workplace that fosters a culture of care where employees genuinely matter, and their voices are heard.
Guest Service Agents are the face of the hotel as they are often the first people guests interact with upon arrival. A Guest Services Agent is responsible for accommodating all guests and assisting with their various needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Always approach all interactions with guests and employees in a friendly and service-oriented manner by maintaining a positive demeanor.
– Promote a positive and caring work environment by addressing and resolving any conflict in a calm and poised manner.
– Maintain regular attendance as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the individual property.
– Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
– Greet guests upon arrival and make them feel welcomed, always following the 5/10 rule.
– Check-in and check-out guests as needed, assign rooms for the day per guest requests and reservation details, assist guests in booking reservations and canceling reservations as needed, process payments for guest bills.
– Arrange for special services for guests as needed, which includes but is not limited to making or canceling reservations, calling a taxi, providing directions or housekeeping by a certain time, or simply sending up a small surprise to acknowledge a special occasion.
– Minimize loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control procedures including retrieving proper approval codes for cash and card paying guests.
– Monitor customer accounts to ensure adherence to hotel credit limits and verify accuracy of registration information such as name, address, method of payment, etc.
– Adhere to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks, drop/deposit logs, etc.
– Be able to diffuse conflict or tense situations with guests.
– Must maintain a clean and safe work environment and report any safety issues to management immediately.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 year of customer service experience required; hospitality industry preferred.
3. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, or scheduled form.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English in order to communicate with guests and team members.
5. Knowledge of reservation and POS systems.
6. Ability to work with computers and good knowledge of operating software preferred.
7. Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
8. Must be a team player.
9. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a high degree of autonomy.
Innisfree Hotels will invest in you, if you invest in you. We are a fast-paced, expanding company and we need team members who thrive on challenge, seek responsibility and value our culture to lead us into the next generation of growth.
You must sign in to apply for this position.