Website Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Innisfree Hotels is an inclusive workplace that fosters a culture of care where employees genuinely matter, and their voices are heard.
The Night Auditor is responsible for checking Front Office accounting records for accuracy daily, summarizing, and compiling information for the hotel’s financial records while tracking room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other Front Office operating statistics. Also, this role is responsible for preparing a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Always approaches all interactions with guests and employees in a friendly and service-oriented manner by maintaining a positive demeanor.
– Promotes a positive and caring work environment by addressing and resolving any conflict in a calm and poised manner.
– Provides quality service to all guests by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout their stay.
– Processes guests’ check-ins and check-outs as needed, assigns rooms for the day per guest requests and reservation details, assists guests in booking reservations and canceling reservations as needed, posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts, processes payments for guest bills.
– Transfers charges and deposits to master accounts, verifying all account postings and balances.
– Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
– Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
– Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
– Verifies, postings, and documents for accuracy. Records, stores, accesses, and/or analyzes computerized financial information.
– Follows the End of Day/Night Audit Checklist.
– Performs wake-up calls.
– Runs end of day process in property management software (PMS).
– Stays current on developments within the hotel by reviewing communications to each shift.
– Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control procedures including retrieving proper approval codes for cash and card paying guests.
– Monitors customer accounts to ensure adherence to hotel credit limits and verify accuracy of registration information such as name, address, method of payment, etc.
– Adheres to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks, drop/deposit logs, etc.
– Follows all company’s policies, procedures, and meets standards.
– Must maintain a clean and safe work environment and reports any safety issues to management immediately.
– Able to operate and drive shuttle (as applicable by property).
– Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 year of customer service experience required; hospitality industry preferred.
3. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, or scheduled form.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English in order to communicate with guests and team members.
5. Knowledge of reservation and POS systems.
6. Ability to work with computers and good knowledge of operating software preferred.
7. Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
8. Must be a team player.
9. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a high degree of autonomy.
10. Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record (As applicable by property).
Innisfree Hotels will invest in you, if you invest in you. We are a fast-paced, expanding company and we need team members who thrive on challenge, seek responsibility and value our culture to lead us into the next generation of growth.
You must sign in to apply for this position.