Website Perdido Beach Resort
POSITION PURPOSE:. Meets guests and escorts to tables in the restaurant.
DEPARTMENT: Latitude 30
REPORTS TO: F&B Outlets Manager
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, then escort them to their table and present menu.
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the Resort from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Resort rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as answering telephone and taking room service orders, or special guest requests.
- Carry water, coffee and/or tea pots throughout restaurant, refilling guest’s cups as requested.
You must sign in to apply for this position.